Grades 1st – 8th
Open Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will close on December 13, 2019. If the number of applicants exceeds the number of openings, selections will be made by public lottery, in accordance with SC Charter School law, on or before the second Monday in January 2020.
Rolling Admissions Policy
In addition to an Open Enrollment period, Coastal Montessori Charter School has a rolling admissions policy. This means that CMCS welcomes Applications for Enrollment Consideration year-round. Families are made aware if spots are available. If not, students are placed on a waiting list after the lottery.
Application for Enrollment Consideration forms are available on our website and :
- in our office at 111 Old Plantation Dr., Pawleys Island, SC 29585
- Teach My People: 753 Waverly Rd, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Return Application for Enrollment Consideration forms:
- by mail to the CMCS office at 111 Old Plantation Dr., Pawleys Island, 29585;
- by fax at 843-235-0418; or
- via email to our office manager Kristy Harbaugh at email@example.com
Existing CMCS Families
Currently enrolled students don’t need to reapply during Open Enrollment. However, parents of siblings getting ready to enter CMCS DO need to submit an Application for Enrollment Consideration for their rising 1st grader, even though our charter allows for sibling preference.