Who knew that our school year would fly by so quickly? Middle school students are busy teaching their peers social studies and science lessons to review for state tests this week. (Tuesday is PASS Social Studies and Thursday is PASS Science). In ELA, students are taking interest inventories and are brainstorming ideas to answer the inevitable question of “What do you want to be when you grow up?” All this is in preparation for a first-time experience with resume writing and participation in our internship week, which is set for May 22-25. Plus, on Friday, May 26, our rising 7th/8th graders will participate in an incredible, educational kayaking experience. So, we are still going strong as we are winding down our 2016-17 school year!
Recent Teacher Updates
- 1/16/2018: END OF QTR 2 is Jan. 21. Remind your Middle School student to submit all work by 1/19.
- 1/16/2018: HELP SUPPORT MMUN Trip: Please purchase a T-shirt! Just click on the link below
- 1/12/2018: BACK to WORK –New Year, New Goals, New Winner!
- 12/10/2017: REMINDER for this week!
- 12/8/2017: Week of Dec 4-8: Still Busy and Working Hard!