CMCS Library Policies are under construction (like our library), but here are a few important policies:
- One book out at a time. If not, we’d be wiped out! As our collection grows, we will update this policy.
- You’ll need to return your book within two weeks.
- Of course you can renew it!
- Reference books may only be checked out for three days.
- Please respect the books and their order on the shelves.
- Books not returned by the end of the school year will be considered lost. Your parents will be fined for the replacement cost of your book (and maybe they’ll take it out of your allowance!)
- Please whisper in the Library.